Monday, November 16, 2009

7 Months Old!!

Ellie's 6 month stats

Height: 25 in ~ 25th Percentile
Weight: 12 lbs 14 oz ~ 3rd-5th Percentile
Head Circumference: 15.5 in ~ 3rd Percentile






Fun in the exersaucer!!

Helping dad in the yard



Sitting up by myself!!!


3 comments:

  1. She is adorable, I love that the pictures she is helping dad in the yard and mom in the kitchen are of her sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! Yea, now hopefully I can keep in better touch with you guys. Ellie is sooo adorably cute! And I don't know if I told you, but I love her name, it's perfect and even suites her so well now that I've seen her. :) You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We hope things are going well for you all! - Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie is just so beautiful and sweet. These are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete