Ellie received a special package from her Aunt Tina this week. As you can see she was really excited! She loves her new giraffe rocker - Thanks so much Tina!!
Such adorable pictures! So fun to see girl toys everywhere too! I am too used to cars and boy stuff!! Hope you all are doing well. I keep meaning to write and ask if your address changed. I got something returned last week. Anyway, love you all. YOur little Ellie is too precious!! Lucy
Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh Ellie, you are so adorable. I especially love the bath/toothbrush pictures!
ReplyDeleteCass- these pictures are so great!!! Glad Ellie likes her new giraffey!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures! So fun to see girl toys everywhere too! I am too used to cars and boy stuff!!
ReplyDeleteHope you all are doing well. I keep meaning to write and ask if your address changed. I got something returned last week.
Anyway, love you all. YOur little Ellie is too precious!!
Lucy