Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Potty Time

Potty training in 1 day? No way! 2 days? Don't think so. 3 days? I'll have to tell you tomorrow! We are on day 2 of this patience building experience and here's what we've had so far: 3 Capri Suns, 3 suckers, 3 snack packages of M&M's, and 3 successful uses of the potty .. successful potty training? Not sure. Maybe I'll know better what I'm doing next time I potty train!

Here are a few pictures of our adventure:)
P.S. Don't tell our dentist about all of the sugar!!

Day 1
Hanging out in the kitchen
Potty training supplies: potty seat, stickers, potty prize box and Potty Patty
First Capri Sun of the day

Day 2
We moved the party to the living room

Watching Beauty and the Beast all the way through for the first time



2 comments:

  1. I really hope TJ or Cass remember to pull these photos out on her first date. haha. GO Ellie!! GO Potty Training!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great, follow her around with the potty and keepmat it! It is a patience building experience!!

    ReplyDelete